Tonight is the Irish Blog Awards and I’m really proud to say that the Irish Parenting Bloggers Group are dominating the field (especially in best personal blog!) While we’re all getting primped and preened for our big night out (and night away from the kids!), let’s take a minute to celebrate the fabulous blogs on the finalist list. There were even more of us on the shortlist and, in my humble opinion, all the IPBG blogs are worth a read.
Here’s all the Irish Parenting Bloggers Finalists (if I missed anyone, let me know!)
- The Dare Project (Me) – Glenisk Recipe Competition
- Wholesome Ireland – Glenisk Recipe Competition
- Molly Moo – Best Craft and Best Designed Blog
- At the Clothesline – Best Humour Blog
- Carmel Harrington – Best Lifestyle Blog
- Mind the Baby – Best Personal Blog
- Office Mum – Best Personal Blog
- My Thoughts on a Page – Best Personal Blog
- Sunny Spells and Scattered Showers – Best Newcomer and Best Health & Wellbeing Blog
- Looking for Blue Sky – Best Health & Wellbeing Blog
Best of luck ladies!